Bulrush Golf Club Rates
|Weekday Walking Rates||18 holes||9 holes|
|7a.m. – 11 a.m.||$25||$13|
|11 a.m. – 2 p.m.||$22||$13|
|2 p.m. – 6 p.m.||$18||$10|
|Weekday Senior Walking Rates: ( 62 and older weekdays only)|
|7 a.m. – 11 a.m.||$18|
|11 a.m. – 2 p.m.||$16|
|2 p.m. – 6 p.m.||$15|
|Weekend Walking Rates|
|7 a.m. – 11 a.m.||$30||$15|
|11 a.m. – 2 p.m.||$28||$15|
|2 p.m. – 6 p.m.||$25||$12|
|Normal Power Cart Rates|
|$17/seat for 18 holes|
|$12/seat for 9 holes|
Reservation and Cancellation
Reservations can be made 14 days in advance. Notice of cancellation or reduction in number of players must be made 48 hours in advance of tee time. Starting times are at 8-minute intervals.
Rain Checks are pro-rated based on the number of holes played.
Appropriate golf attire shall be worn at all times on the golf course, practice facility and in the clubhouse.
Pace of Play
- Bulrush Golf Club makes a sincere effort to assure that all golfers enjoy their day of golf by maintaining an acceptable pace of play.
- Play of more than four players per group is not permitted. Bulrush Golf Club reserves the right to fill foursome-starting times.
- Golfers are given the option to ride or walk at Bulrush Golf Club. While the course is friendly to walkers it can be a challenge to many – golfers choosing to walk must be able to keep pace.
- Foursomes will always have priority on the golf course.
- Starting times are spaced at 8-minute intervals. All golfers must keep pace with the group in front of them. A five-minute pause is permitted between nines.
- Bulrush Golf Club Rangers reserve the right to move slow groups forward to keep the pace of play moving.
Golf carts are allowed to leave the paths under normal conditions and exercise the 90-degree rule. Bulrush Golf Club reserves the right to restrict carts to paths as conditions warrant. Golf carts are never to be driven in the native rough areas, must remain at least 30 feet from bunkers and hazards, and must return to paths within 30-yards of tees and greens.
- Metal spikes are prohibited at Bulrush Golf Club.
- All players must have their own set of clubs.
- Personal carry-on coolers are prohibited. All refreshments must be purchased from Bulrush Golf Club. No outside food or beverages permitted.
- Bulrush Golf Club is not responsible for lost or stolen property or items that are left at the golf course. Bulrush Golf Club will do everything possible to assist guests in locating their property.